Friday is finally here, hooray! This date is kind of cool- 12/13/13, although it is a Friday the 13th. To distract you from any superstitions you might be having today, here are my current obsessions from around the web this week. Cake, scarves, jewelry, and cool ads- its all here!
Have a great weekend, 3P style of course, and I will see you back here next week!
1. I love a glass of eggnog during this season- here's a list of the best and worst. (huffingtonpost.com)
2. The Stella & Dot capsule collection that is perfect for that resort getaway. (stelladot.com)
3. Motivate yourself, ladies! 6 habits of successful women. (laurenconrad.com)
4. The marketing girl in me loves these vintage Target ads. (abullseyeview.com)
5. Must.make.this. bananas foster crumb cake. (culinaryconcoctionsbypeabody.com)
6. Filled with irony... vintage ads that never should have been. (likes.com)
7. When you have that email 'oops feeling- how to undo a sent email in gmail. (business insider.com)
8. Going gaga over the newest eyeshadow collection, Naked 3. (ulta.com)
9. Totally inspired by this winter white and oversized scarf look. (pinterest.com)