It's Friday, Friday, Friday! Could there be any better news this morning? Well of course there could be, but really the fact that the weekend is upon us tops most of our happy news lists, I'm sure. Here are a few links I am loving this week; especially obsessed with the Ciao sweater, and laughing about the Sochi tweets. Have a great weekend, 3P style!
1. I adore the simple, welcoming feeling of this office/guest room. (howtodecorate.com)
2. Sochi cultural experiences: tweets about time at Sochi hotels so far. (huffingtonpost.com)
3. A cute Valentine candy dish set for sweet treats. (target.com)
(now through 2/8, Sale on select Valentine's Day Dinnerware, Valid 2/2-2/8)
4. Perforated styles are totally on trend right now, which makes this go-with-everything perforated purse the perfect bag for spring. (stelladot.com)
5. After perusing through this glittery feature, I am totally inspired to craft up some cute Valentine cards this weekend. (theglitterguide.com)
6. How have I not heard of this helpful kitchen hint before? Speedily peeling a whole lot of garlic cloves at once. (realsimple.com)
7. So happy to announce that I have teamed up with Onevio this month to raise money for L.O.V.E. You can shop my items (and others) here and here.
8. Hello, new favorite Pim + Larkin sweater! (piperlime.com)
9. If you are cozied up on the couch this weekend, these 5 fashion films on Netflix will still help you enjoy all the NYFW style we are seeing these days! (refinery29.com)