Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Favorite prep products during pregnancy

 < so glad to stock up on natural products like the wonderful ones in this bundle-of-joy set for little Baby B! >

Just a quick post on some of the items I totally loved while being pregnant with the little bundle I carried around for about 40 weeks.  Thankfully many of these things were recommended and/or gifted to me by sweet, caring friends who were sharing in my total excitement about Baby B's impending arrival!  So take note, if you are excepting your own little baby bundle, or have a friend that has a little one on the way, any of these products or books will be great to have on hand!

< reading that helped me feel prepared for the months of maternity, and for the early days that will be enjoyed with Baby B!  What To Expect When You're Expecting, The Happiest Baby on the Block, What to Expect the First Year, The Pregnancy Countdown Book, On Becoming Baby Wise >

< Mama Bee products kept my skin the most moisturized it has ever been!  These were so great to use as the pregnancy months went on- Burt's Bee Mama Bee Belly Butter and Nourishing Body Oil >

No comments:

Post a Comment