Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Styling with Stitch Fix

< My very first Stitch Fix shipment! >

Y'all know this 3P girl loves a good, successful shopping trip, but know what I am enjoying more of lately?  Shopping options shipped right to my doorstep!  When I heard about Stitch Fix from a good college friend, I couldn't wait to give it a try!  I signed up, filled out my style profile, requested some dresses for some specific special occasions that are coming up, and then waited with baited anticipation for my first Stitch Fix shipment to arrive.  Trying on all of these clothes at home was wonderful- no smelly dressing room, and I could pair the right shoes (right out of my own closet!) with each outfit!  The Stitch Fix team provides excellent personal styling services (personalized item selections based on your style profile, and each items comes to you with 2 different styling sessions), and when something in my box didn't fit quite right, my stylist simply shipped me an alternate size without any hassle.  The easiest part about purchasing and returning with Stitch Fix? You simply mail back your 'return' items in a prepaid envelope, and your credit card is only charged for the items you keep.  There was only one item from this box that I ended up keeping, and I can't wait to wear it to an upcoming event!

My Stitch Fix items
< A beautiful Dylan and Rose floral dress >

< A soft as cotton Willow and Clay dress >

< The cutest bird-print pleated skirt by Darling >

< A breezy, summer-like BB Dakota tank >


Styled outfits with my Stitch Fix shipment
< Florals + blazer for the office >

< Flowers ready for a fancy dinner >

Shop the looks:


 
< Boho style for an outdoor concert >

< Touches of gold for a ladies' luncheon >

Shop the looks:


< Chambray and birdies for daytime errands >

 < Leather looks and birds for nighttime fun >

Shop the looks:


< Jeans and a scarf spruce up this tank for a spring day of errands >

< A jean skirt and cargo jacket make this tank perfect for dinner out by the beach >

 Shop the looks:


1 comment:

  1. You are amazing! Staying up till midnight every night and still producing a "I don't want to miss it" blog; ordering in new clothes you can try on at home and only having to keep the ones you want without paying a fortune to send them back - how great is that?
    You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete