Thursday, April 18, 2013

My April Birchbox


Its a BEAUTIFUL day and a beauty filled kind of 3P post here!  A little gem of a beauty-filled Birchbox was delivered to my doorstep yesterday, and after peeling away the pretty pink tissue paper, I was met with some very exciting little gifts!  These little samples are just what I am needing this time of year!


 < Apparently tiny tweaks needs to be my beauty theme right now... obviously! >


 < April how have you come so soon and oh, wait, are those macaroons?! >


 < Sweetness!  Macaroons, eye cream, pink polish, and moisturizer for my hair and skin... plus a free subscription to Women's Health Magazine.  Score! >


< I totally need a bright pink polish, and this color changing one will be fun for the warmer months of this year.  I love a good eye cream and am excited to try this one out, and my scaly-looking hands are in desperate need of some moisturizer! >

Thanks Birchbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment