Monday, April 8, 2013

Wonders from the weekend

 < charming rocking chairs in the Charlotte airport >



Hey there Monday, why do you come so soon? I just had one of the very best weekends ever with my two best friends and an amazing group of friends celebrating in Charleston. This was my first visit to this charming town, and let me tell you I was not ready to leave! I have so many more fun pictures to share with you from my trip, but for now here are a few snapshots from my weekend trip to the South!


< delicious fried green tomatoes>


< just a few of the many palm trees in beautiful Isle of Palms >


< lovely walk along the beach on a glorious sunny day >



< mint juleps- my first official one in the Carolinas >


< sunset cruise full of fun and an amazing skyline >

2 comments:

  1. SUCH an amazing weekend and life-long memories! Thank you for all your pretty, practical planning -- it made everything particularly special.

    ReplyDelete