Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Easy Weekend Brunch




As I mentioned in yesterday's post, I got to enjoy a lovely little weekend brunch with some friends.  We basked in the sunshine, sipped on mimosas, de-stressed from some crazy, busy, hectic, wonderful life schedules, and made some fun plans for the future.  I threw together this quick and easy weekend brunch by making a family-favorite egg souffle, cutting up some fresh fruit, baking scones, and serving up some bacon.  Along with the food, I set up a mimosa bar with several kinds of  juices, champagne, and some sliced fruit for garnishes.  I also snipped some blooms from the garden to decorate the tables a bit.  This was by far one of the easiest, most lovable, and entirely enjoyable entertaining events I have ever enjoyed putting together.  Here are some snapshots of this lovely brunch for you to enjoy!  Check out lots of other brunching inspiration I am loving here.  







1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed your outdoor Brunch! All the blue made it feel so cool, which, as the days get hotter is something we'll all be seeking.
    Looking forward to Pie Table companion pictures - very unique and yummy looking!

    ReplyDelete