Wednesday, May 1, 2013

One shirt, from work to weekend

I love re-wearing clothes for different occasions- this is one of the best ways to maximize your closet!  Take one item that you love, and I challenge you to dress is up, dress it down, and pair it with one other piece in your closet that you have never worn with it before!  Seriously, this will help you feel like you have one of the biggest closets ever!  I have fallen back in love with this gray striped J.Crew t-shirt I have owned for a while, and last week I wore it a few times.  Here are the two different looks I have donned with this shirt recently- one for the day job, and one for a relaxing weekend.  I just love how the soft cotton that is this t-shirt is so flexible for many different occasions.  To see other ways I have remixed my wardrobe, check out my one piece, three ways posts.  Now I am off to buzz around like a busy bee today, but I will definitely be thinking of different ways to remix items in my closet!

< work look >



< weekend look >

No comments:

Post a Comment