Monday, May 6, 2013

Wonders from the weekend

< dropped off some shoes for Sleep Train's shoe drive for foster kids >

I just had one of the most amazing weekend ever, seeing my best friend from junior high marry the love of her life!  The wedding was absolutely beautiful, and the time that I got to spend with my BFF and the awesome group of girls that were her bridesmaids was truly amazing!  We got to help with a few behind-the-scenes project, and the way that everyone came together to help was truly amazing.  I am writing this post as one exhausted bridesmaid, but I am truly in awe of what a beautiful, sentimental, special wedding weekend this was!

This week is going to be busy, for sure- so it is back to reality, but 3P reality style, of course!

 < chips, salsa, and cool drinks at the rehearsal dinner >


< beautiful table settings at my best friend's wedding >


< delicious Jamba Juice treats on the drive home from the wedding weekend (cmp.ly/2/V49NU5) >


< the first red rose bloom of the season in our yard >

No comments:

Post a Comment