Friday, May 17, 2013

Obsessed: this week around the web




Happy Friday, 3P pretties! What a busy week it has been! I have a wonderful weekend ahead of me- game night with friends, domestic time with my man, awesome church time, and working on several
still-not-yet-finished projects; yes, I know it will be a quiet weekend at home, but this is exactly what I am looking forward to.  Here are just a few of my favorite things from around the web this week. I
hope you all have a great weekend, 3P style, and I will see you back here next week!


1. Trulia lists Barbie's mansion with a hefty price tag
2. Loving the look of this footed glass hurricane from West Elm
3. Glitter heels with bright pink??  Yes please, Kate Spade!
4. This sounds like the perfect cake for spring
5. An adorable and totally useful tray
6. How cute are these labels for a wine tasting party??
7. I know it is no longer a brand new film, but I am still itching to see this Jackie Robinson story
8. Aqua is the perfect color for summer, and this Stella & Dot bracelet takes the cake
9. I love a good DIY, and will have to give these artistic coasters a try

No comments:

Post a Comment