Friday, May 10, 2013

Obsessed: this week around the web


TGIF, 3P lovelies!  I am looking forward to a very productive, fun, and celebratory weekend after this week that has felt like 5 days of Mondays!  Here are just a few of my obsessions from this week via the wonderful web that is the internet, for you to enjoy on a link-happy Friday!

PS- forego the expensive card shopping and craft up a little love like this for this weekend!

1. I discovered my new favorite noodle dish, thanks to an awesome friend.

2. The ideal wallet for summer, whether you are home or traveling- the Stella & Dot navy stripe Chelsea tech wallet.

3. I'm planning to make some fancy kinds of cakes in the next few months, and this fluffy meringue frosting will be something I am going to try to perfect.

4. With the release of the much anticipated Great Gatsby movie this weekend, this will be the perfect DIY to channel your excitement about this glamour.

5. More Great Gatsby inspired jewelry love that I cannot stop thinking about: the Maise pearl bracelet from Stella & Dot.

6. Springtime means lots of brunches and get-togethers- these light and refreshing drinks are perfect for those kinds of events.

7. Unless you have been under a rock this week, you have probably heard about this kiss cam video- knowing the heat of my hometown, I imagine that no matter what, this guy was cooled off by that iced drink that got poured on him!

8. Forget 7-minute abs; this new scientific study gives you a full-body workout in the same amount of time.

9. Somewhat wild and decidedly punk- what did you think of the looks at this years' MET-gala?

No comments:

Post a Comment