Thursday, May 2, 2013

Stella & Dot display


I just love Stella & Dot jewelry so much, and while I have a grown up job during the day, I moonlight as both a blogger and a Stella & Dot Stylist.  With so many fabulous jewels, this company has become my go-to for affordable, high quality accessories that are somehow both trendy and timeless at the same time.  No matter the occasion, Stella & Dot can come to the rescue to make an outfit 'work,' or just to provide that extra special something to an otherwise mundane feeling day.  And with the launch of their new bag line, my love for all things Stella & Dot has really grown!  Plus, the cute packaging makes for the perfect gift-ready kind of box!  Check out my Stella & Dot website, and enjoy a little peek at my current display with this years' spring and summer items.












No comments:

Post a Comment