Friday, May 31, 2013

Obsessed: around the web this week




TGIF, my wonderful 3P readers!  Hope everyone had a great week and is looking forward to an amazing weekend!  Here are just a few of my favorite things from around the web this week.  Enjoy, and I will see you back here next week!


1. Let the rocks bloom where they are planted, people! (chicagotribune.com)

2. An ahi tuna and avacado salad sounds perfect for summer days.

3. This amazing room makeover makes me want to do this kind of service project locally.

4. Love me a good sale, and totally wanting this Stella & Dot wrap bracelet.

5. A new era of bra sizes?  I am interested to see the support this system gets. (nytimes.com)

6. Hot weekend barbecues will totally call for these frozen smores bars.

7. Speaking of frozen treats, how cute is this dog and his ice cream? (image)

8. Lately I have totally been crushing on lucite clutches- might have to get this one.

9. Always love a floral dress for sunny days- currently crushing on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment