Thursday, February 6, 2014

Valentine's Day gifts for girls and guys

February is great for so many reasons: red brightens up the gray winter days, chocolate is in abundance, love is in the air (just so you can easily appreciate all of your loving family and friends), pink girlies is oh-so-acceptable, and the promos of spring is right around the corner.  Although not everyone I know loves Valentine's Day, what better excuse is there to give sweet treats to your favorite beloved girls and guys?  Here is a roundup of Valentine's gifts for your girlfriends and guy friends, all at great price points!


Go ahead, treat your sweet friends to some girly goodness!  I am especially loving the Stella & Dot candle and the most-adorable-bobby-pin-set! (PS- I discovered all of these great items on Keep, and I am keeping them there and totally loving it!)

Shop gifts for her:
Spoil those guys in your life with some of these manly indulgences...


My favorites in this guy-gift collection? The C. Wonder mug and the Rifle Paper Co. card for the handsome fox guy in your life! And I think The Book of Burger will work as a great gift for any carnivore you know!

Shop gifts for him:

3 comments: