Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Current beauty favorites

< Lancome Star Bronzer, BareMinerals foundation and kabuki brush (available at Ulta) >

Last week, a friend asked me what kind of makeup I used right after she paid me a sweet compliment.  I was slightly taken aback and elated, because 1) I have never really had anyone ask me this before and 2) I don't ever really receive any comments on my makeup.  I really don't consider myself a makeup girl.  And I used to not be a 'product' girl at all- most likely until the advent of Target's current beauty section, at least.  So in effort to expand upon the happiness that my sweet friend brought into my life with her compliment, I happily share a few of my current beauty favorites in this post.  Although these items sometimes change throughout the year, know this: BareMinerals foundation and Burt's Bees chapsticks are always in my beauty drawer.


< typically used only once per week, each- the dry shampoo on Saturdays, the hair mask on Sundays >


 < Burt's Bees- need I say more?  SImply the best lip balms around >


 < John Frieda hair care is topping my favorites list right now- this trio makes my hair so soft, smells so fresh and nice, and I feel like I have just come from the salon! >


< Sweet, fruity, girly scents are my signature- these three- Vera Wang Princess, DKNY Be Delicious, and Michael Kors Very Hollywood- are my all time favorites >

No comments:

Post a Comment