Monday, January 21, 2013

Wonders from the weekend

 < an inviting winter view on a little weekend getaway >

Hello there, Monday! Who is ready for this week to begin? Well, I guess we all have to be, so chins up, buttercup! Happy to be sharing these weekend snaps of mine here today, because they make me so happy. The man and I took a little drive north for a little weekend getaway, which was filled with beautiful sunshine and a little adventuring. While I wish we were enjoying that kind of time all week, this is why the 'work hard, play hard' motto is so fitting. Whatever you are facing this week, make it a great one- 3P style!

< cute seating from our weekend abode >

< a sweet flower I received at dinner >

< famous brunch spot we visited, and left stuffed! >

< a little project I have been wanting to complete and finally did- repotting some house plants >

No comments:

Post a Comment