Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Green wedding things


Back in high school, my best friends and I all chose our favorite colors, and these colors have all been seen in each of our weddings.  For my best friend's wedding last weekend, she highlighted 'her color' (aka, green) in much of her wedding details, including the sweet gifts she shared with us bridesmaids.  Here's a peek at my wonderful new M bag that is going to be very useful, my new favorite green heels that have received so many compliments already, and some sparkly cascading earrings that I will always cherish.  And the reason this post is perfect for today??  It's my best friend's birthday!  Happy Birthday to you, BFF! (And thanks for all of these green goodies!) 

2 comments:

  1. OMG I'm just seeing this! What a wonderful belated treat! I couldn't have done it without you sweet friend. Literally! Thank you especially for the fashion advice that led to these wonderful heels and earrings!

    ReplyDelete