Friday, September 13, 2013

Obsessed: around the web this week


Happy Friday and TGIF to all you 3P lovelies out there!  So glad that this day is here and the weekend is so near.  Just some links to love on this lovely day.  Have a great weekend, 3P style, and I will see you back here next week!

1. Target's fall collection is killing it in my book. (target.com)

2. An easy new use for an old item: a paper towel holder as a ribbon rack. (bhg.com)

3. If I had an extra room in my house, I would gladly make my dream of a dressing room come into fruition. (inspiredwives.com)

4. Hysterical tutorial on how to take the funniest awkward engagement photo. (huffingtonpost.com)

5. Inspiring advice to your 23-year-old (and current) self. (theeverygirl.com)

6. Even though fall is approaching, this peach and nectarine buckle will still be delicious with those summer time fruits. (bakeorbreak.com)

7. Wearing white after Labor Day is now totally acceptable, and I love the white in this varsity jacket for fall. (madewell.com)

8. A cute DIY you just might see made into something similar on this blog soon- a pearl Kate-esque stopper for your bubbly. (forthemakers.com)

9. My vanity area is no salon, but this hot iron holster would come in handy. (containerstore.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment