Friday, September 27, 2013

Obsessed: around the web this week


TGIF, 3P pretties!  What a week- one of my favorite parts of the past few busy days has been sharing fall inspiration here on the blog- I have said it before and am saying it again now- fall is pretty much my favorite season!  Thanks to Pinterest and other inspirational sites around the web, I can find inspiring ideas for fall (and any other season) exactly when I need it!  Here are a few of my obsessions this first week of fall.  Have a wonderful weekend, 3P style, and I will see you back here next week!

1. I would totally love it if Amy Poehler and Tina Fey hosted every show or event. (vulture.com)

2. Loving this simple and artsy watercolor pumpkins project.  (viewalongtheway.com)

3. Bucket list: visit these top 18 spots for fall color (totally virtually visiting my New England trip from last fall). (sunset.com)

4. Baking and cooking up delicious fall food is great on cool evenings- this pumpkin spice granola will be delicious to have on hand for breakfasts and snacking. (foodiewithfamily.com)

5. Jewel-tones are some of my favorite to wear, and I'm digging this color blocked look for fall (simplify your jewel toned look with a color blocked dress here or here- both on sale!). (pinterest.com)

6. Change your life for the better a little bit at a time with simple 30 day challenges.  (ted.com)

7. College dressing material now turns into trendy street style- so cozy looking but not sure I am going to adopt this trend quite yet. (stylecaster.com)

8. How fun is this cute boo cake for Halloween? (iambaker.net)

9. Who knew mastering a cherry red lip could be so simple? I am looking forward to trying this bright lip this fall. (refinery29.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment