Friday, September 20, 2013

Obsessed: around the web this week


TGIF, 3P pretties!  Well, this week flew by after Wednesday and I am so glad that the weekend is almost here!  I am looking forward to enjoying a warm cup of tea on the cool fall weekend mornings, and am planning a ton of productive and fun activities for the next two days.  Might even do a little online shopping (see above).  For a little break in your Friday or with your own cup of joe on a relaxing weekend morning, enjoy browsing through my current obsessions around the web.  Have a great weekend, 3P style, and I will see you back here next week!

1. I can't wait to take out my fall decorations and am totally inspired by this beautiful autumn mantle-scape. (jenniferrizzo.com)

2. Great step-by-step process on how to take your own measurements for online shopping (whowhatwear.com)

3. For a little laughter in your day, take a look at these funny animal photobombs- the giraffe really made me smile! (nypost.com)

4. Looking forward to whipping up this super-easy pizza for a relaxing  and delicious weekend night in. (bestfriendsforfrosting.com)

5. Loved this polka dot dress as seen at Milan Fashion week (find similar dresses here and here). (harpersbazaar.com)

6. Can't wait to try this easy knot updo- ideally perfect for a fancy event after a long day! (refinery29.com)

7. This fall, foxes are really on my mind and I can't wait to make this fox sweater mine. (oldnavy.com)

8. Glad to know that students really do learn stuff on field trips- this strongly encourages my adult feeling to always keep traveling and exploring. (theatlantic.com)

9. For an easy statement necklace that will work great for any fall occasion, check out this beautiful kahlo bib necklace- it also comes in 'metallic' colors. (stelladot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment