Monday, September 16, 2013

Wonders from the weekend

< caught a beautiful evening by this water fountain I love >

This weekend went by way too quickly and I can hardly believe that we are already halfway through September!  The fall weather is right around the corner and I just can't wait.  I got to enjoy time with great friends, squeeze in some R&R, and welcome some new college students with the rest of my awesome alumni group- just what I needed after a few busy weeks!  I'm looking forward to making this coming week a great one, 3P style (of course!) and hope that you are too!


< Saturday morning reading and DIY inspiration for this fall >


 < rearranged leftover florals from my best friend's wedding to create this cheery little centerpiece >


< it is a happy day (or night) when you get to enjoy delicious sushi with your best girlfriends >


< a delightful evening in this beautiful backyard, where we got to enjoy great food and happy times with the fabulous alumni group we call family >

No comments:

Post a Comment