Tuesday, June 18, 2013

My June Birchbox

 < loving the new logo >

Another beauty delivery by Birchbox arrived in my mailbox a few days ago, and I had to tear it open with excitement!  I am loving the company's new logo, the cure chevron pattern on the interior of this box, and the signature pink tissue paper!  Not only did this delivery contain a nail polish I can't wait to use and some badly needed tanning towelettes, the marketing materials included in this shipment make me want to travel all over the world!  

< wanderlust... yup, I think I might have a touch of that! >


 < girly pinks- a lip liner and Color Club nail polish I cannot wait to debut >


< cute postcards from 'around the world' >


< an exfoliating face scrub that will be very useful this summer, self-tanning towelettes that I am looking forward to trying this bikini season, and the cutest polka dot nail files that I am going to stash everywhere! >

Want to try your own Birchbox?  Sign up here for all kinds of fun from this company!

No comments:

Post a Comment