A little later than usual, but here are my weekly obsessions from this busy but great past week! Hope all of you 3P wonderfuls are having a fabulous weekend!
1. I would love any prayers you can provide for a little brave girl I know who is having this procedure- learn about her amazing doctors and this process in Fire with Fire.
2. Although I don't really wear headbands too often, beauties this this sparkly one are especially piquing my interest lately.
3. I love this grown-up nautical display for fourth-of-july and pretty much any summer celebration.
4. Full moon's arising- enjoy the Sunday morning perigee.
5. I have seen these strappy heels from Target on a few of my favorite blogs and I just might have to add them to my summer shoe collection!
6. This easy chocolate mousse is surely going to become my go-to dessert.
7. Love this motivational quote- perfect amount of encouragement!
8. Fun ice cubes for summer?! Sign me up for this fish ice tray!
9. I am itching for an easy DIY, and these rhinestone and rope bracelets are a perfect craft for summer.