TGIF, y'all! What a whirlwind of a week this has been! Looking forward to some celebrations, family time, and a little time with home projects this weekend. Here is just a hodge-podge mash up of some of my favorites from around the wonderful world of the internet this week. Hope all of you have a wonderful weekend, 3P style, and I will see you back here next week!
1. How cute is this little cuddle?? Baby lion and baby monkey love! (MSN.com)
2. So crushing on the stripes on this Stella & Dot tech wallet. Must have!
3. All of the sunshine lately, plus a little bit of wistfulness for European travel have me thinking of tasty
little nibbles such as these open faced sandwiches for a high tea.
4. How stunning was Rose Byrne's sparkly number at CFDA this year? Loving it!
5. Not that I normally play the lottery, but good common sense just in case one of us ever ends up with
the winning ticket. (USAToday.com)
6. Hmmm... perhaps it is time to go refill my coffee cup? (NYTimes.com)
7. I'm thinking of adding these DIY gemstone magnets as the #1 To Do on my craft list.8. Perfect for summer get together: pineapple stirrers from C. Wonder.
9. How could you pass these up, vegan, paleo, or not? Chocolate peanut butter cookies without butter,
white sugar, or white flour.