Friday, June 28, 2013

Obsessed: around the web this week


Happy Friday, 3P wonderfuls!  Have an amazing weekend, stay cool and enjoy, and I will see you back here next week! 


1. One of my goals is to visit each of the National Parks in my lifetime- happy to have found out about this interesting guide to the lesser known parks. (latimes.com)

2. I love to carry a fun, bright clutch on warm summer nights- LOFT has a great selection. (loft.com)

3. I know someone who would love this simple dotted DIY as a gift. (pinterest.com)

4. Helpful household cleaning tips that I will put to good use... one of these days! (msn.com)

5. I have been on the hunt for maxi dresses lately, and Old Navy has some great styles. (oldnavy.com)

6. I scream, you scream... love this DIY idea for a summer gift. (pinterest.com)

7. Fruit and cheese? Yes please! Going to try this pear with brie & pistachios dessert soon. (pinterest.com)

8. Oh summer hayfever- ever wonder what your sneeze says about you? (nbcnews.com)

9. So happy to hear about this new collaboration between H&M and Isabel Marant. (forbes.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment