Monday, June 10, 2013

Wonders from the weekend

< took a little train trip, and boy do I still love the train just like a little kid! >

Happy Monday, 3P wonderfuls!  What a busy but wonderful June weekend I just had!  Escaped the heat a bit to be closer to the bay area, and filled the time with all sorts of celebrations with loved ones.  I almost felt like I was on summer vacation, so I had better buckle down and get some work done this week!  Although I will be dreaming every day of summer vacation fun to be had...

Hope that you make this week a great one for yourself, 3P style of course!


< celebrated the high school graduation for a beautiful family member >


< fell in love with this amazing entryway! >


< designed a cheery summer tablescape with my sweet and talented grandma >

< enjoyed these cheery blooms on a little walk through a cute downtown area >


 < said sayonara to the weekend with a beautiful sunset in the sky >

No comments:

Post a Comment