Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Nursery Inspiration


Remember all of the beautiful yellow & greys my fabulous friends and family incorporated into Baby B's showers? Well, honestly those are the colors that will make up the beauty of little Baby B's nursery.  This room project is coming along nicely and will be featured here in a 3P post soon, but in the meantime I had to share some of the inspiration for this yellow & grey nursery project.  I am absolutely loving all of the baby bedding designs at Serena & Lily- the designs are so classic yet modern at the same time, and will provide a totally serene and enjoyable space design.  And to add a touch of useful glam, I am eying a few designs over at LampsPlus.com.  I just cannot get these beautiful colors and pieces off of my mind, and I hope that little Baby B loves the yellow & grey nursery once its complete!


Pssssst!  Lamps Plus has a little savings deal for you to! Save $10 off $150 or more with code 36AFFDC6 at LampsPlus.com

LampsPlus.com

No comments:

Post a Comment