Monday, January 6, 2014

Wonders from the weekend


Happy Monday, 3P lovelies! After what has kind of felt like Christmas vacation for the past few weeks (maybe Christmas and New Years on a Wednesday isn't so bad?) it's going to be quite the Monday, I presume. I was totally glad to have some time at home this weekend and feel like I accomplished a great amount of productivity. Trust me, 3P prettiness is back in action at the start of this new year! For a peek into my domestic weekend as pictured above, see the little kitty who did not want the Christmas tree to be packed away, a simple little get-well-soon package I created for a friend who is under the weather, a sneak peek at some goodies for Baby B's nursery, and my marshmallow-overloaded hot chocolate.  Also, how cute is my antler guy?  Can't decide if I should pack him away with the rest of the Christmas decor or keep him out an paint his antlers silver or gold.  What do you think? Leave a comment and let me know!

Whatever you have planned for this week, make it a great one- 3P style of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment