Monday, January 13, 2014

Wonders from the weekend

< birthday celebrations with my girls >

Happy Monday, 3P lovelies! I hope you all feel as rested up and ready to embrace this week as I do! Another weekend at home allowed some time for finishing up some long overdue projects, laughing with the best of friends, decorating a new room in the 3P house, trying out a few new recipes, and getting some R&R while enjoying a bit of the Golden Globes. I wish weekends lasted longer, of course- but I am looking forward to a great week and hope you are too!

< the sweetest package arrived in the mail- stay tuned. Ecaysw I can't wait to share this with you! >

< excited to craft a few baby girl headbands >

< whipped up this easy-peasy tasty fruit dip >

< weekend morning reading + tea >

No comments:

Post a Comment