Friday, January 31, 2014

Obsessed: around the web this week


TGIF, 3P lovelies- another Friday is here, hooray!  Here's a roundup of some of my favorite web obsessions this week.  Enjoy, and have a most amazing weekend- I'll see you back here in February!


1. DIY conversation heart balloons (studiodiy.com)

2. Fun renditions of Disney princess in historically accurate costumes. (refinery29.com)

3. Loving the sleek lines of this on-trend metal accent table. (target.com)

4. I love me a good sweet treat, and this slow cooker apple crisp is on my baking list. (spoonful.com)

5. A list of 5 things you're doing wrong in the shower and how to remedy these habits. (huffingtonpost.com)

6. Helpful tips for throwing a last minute Super Bowl party together. (bustle.com)

7. How cute are these Bare Minerals makeup sets? They will make for great gifts! (ulta.com)

8. Eying this sweet, simple necklace for Valentine's Day. (stelladot.com)

9. Adorable- the puppy lineup for this weekend's Animal Planet 2014 Puppy Bowl. (mashable.com)

PS- If you are looking for outfit inspiration for February, check out my Fashion February Style guide and join me on Instagram with your fun February outfits! Just use the hashtag #FashionFebruaryStyle and share in the outfit fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment