Happy Friday, 3P lovelies! Was it just me or did this week fly by? So glad that Friday is here and another weekend is up next! Here are a few fun links to explore on this happy day or with this weekend's hot cup of java. Depending on where the weather is in your part of the world, stay warm in this weekend's snow or get out an enjoy the winter sunshine!
1. Great ideas for decorating a small home space. (refinery29.com)
2. How fun is this sparkling Essie jazzy jubilant nail polish?! (amazon.com)
3. The sweetest correspondence between a deaf girl and Seattle Seahawk's Coleman- this definitely put a smile on my face. (liftbump.com)
4. An adorable DIY idea I might just have to do this year- easy and cute valentine garland. (pinterest.com)
5. Love this blogger and her handy thrift store shopping secrets. (livelovediy.com)
6. The most delicious sounding dessert has my sweet tooth hankering' for this hot fudge sundae cupcake. (bhg.com)
7. A helpful game plan to beat winter skin rough patches. (lhj.com)