Monday, January 27, 2014

Wonders from the weekend

< winter trees in the sunshine >

Another weekend has flown by, but all of its sunshine has me refreshed and ready to take on this week!  With Baby B's arrival right around the corner, I have been check-check-checking projects off my list in attempt to be as prepared as possible.  Time at home this weekend, with the motivating sunshine outside, allowed me time to make great progress on this project list.  I only wish the weekends were a day or 2 longer... you?

< homemade pizza- guess which side is his and which is hers! >

< loved getting a peek at SJP's Hallmark collection >

< someone enjoys playing hide-and-seek these days! >

< a whole box of Stella & Dot goodness- I absolutely love the new spring line! >

No comments:

Post a Comment