Friday, October 4, 2013

Obsessed: around the web this week


Happy Friday, all ya'll 3P wonderful readers!  It was so windy yesterday it pretty much blew us right into the weekend mode around here. I am so glad that today is a beautiful fall Friday, and I am looking forward to a busy but totally productive and fun weekend.  Here are some links I am obsessed with this week- hope they provide some enjoyment and inspiration in your day.  Enjoy whatever you are doing this weekend to the fullest, and I will see you back here next week!

1. I still need to put my fall decorations up around the house, but as fall decorations are some of my favorite I can't help passing up cute designs like this fox container candle. (target.com)

2. Who knew that  October 3rd would be so celebrated thanks to Mean Girls? (hercampus.com)

3. The embellished sweatshirt trend is calling my name, and this adorable version from LOFT is a great price point- plus, their 40% off sale is going on today!  (loft.com)

4. A good reason to keep dreaming your daydreams. (huffingtonpost.com)

5. I'm a sucker for any simple recipe, and this one-bowl apple cider pumpkin bread sounds delicious, and totally perfect for the fall season! (inquiringchef.com)

6. All the doozy of Paris fashion week, by the numbers. (whowhatwear.com)

7. During my next visit to San Fransisco, I would love to visit at least a few of these must-see 38 shopping stores in SF. (racked.com)

8. I'm not a natural techie, so these hidden new features of iOS7 will come in handy. (theverge.com)

9. I am not a huge fan of wearing orange, but I am going to try wearing orange and black without looking like a pumpkin this month. (luckymag.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment