Friday, October 11, 2013

Obsessed: around the web this week


Friday is here, and it's time to bring on the weekend fun!  After a few busy weeks I am excited to a relaxing weekend that will still include a little road trip.  That's the story of this 3P girl- always on the go!  To add a little enjoyment to your day, I am happy to share my obsessions around the web from this week.  Click away, and have a fantastic weekend, 3P style of course!

1. I will love to plan some of these great fall outing ideas into my autumn days. (hercampus.com)

2. Test your skills at reading facial expressions. (nytimes.com)

3. Ahh, my favorite meal of the week... weekend brunch- I am looking forward to making some of these delicious brunch meals! (sunset.com)

4. I like to make the most of any space, and these are great for those tricky small spaces. (bhg.com)

5. Can social media keep me on a diet? Oh, to cure that food craving with Instagram...  (sltrib.com)

6. I am itching to dive into the DIY ideas from the fabulous Erica Domesek. (amazon.com)

7. Hmm... wearable technology is not yet your typical wrist wear these days. (entrepreneur.com)

8. Crushing on the cutest cobalt clutch which I would not take of my wrist. (stelladot.com)

9. If you haven't heard this heartwarming story about the hero pit bull, read up on it today. (huffingtonpost.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment