Friday, October 18, 2013

Obsessed: around the web this week


TGIF!  I know this is pretty much everyone's favorite day of the work week, and there is never a Friday that I don't absolutely love.  Speaking of happy things that I love, check out my favorite things from around the web this week!  And that cute little candle?  Obsessed!

1. How cute is this jack-o-lantern towel for Halloween? (surlatable.com)

2. I have been wanting to add an aztec coat and this one has a nice price tag. (target.com)

3. A gold leaf DIY that warms my heart. (livelovediy.com)

4. This white chicken chili sounds perfect for an easy fall dinner. (gimmesomeoven.com)

5. I don't usually travel too far around the Christmas holiday, but these enticing destinations are beckoning. (cntraveler.com)

6. An amazing studio apartment design with total function fashioned in. (dominomag.com)

7. The cutest little candle in a tin that's perfect for the fall season. (stelladot.com)

8. Great ideas for organized makeup storage. (whowhatwear.com)

9. The glittery girl in me loves this grown up sparkly eye for night. (thebeautydepartment.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment