Friday, October 25, 2013

Obsessed: around the web this week


Happy Friday, y'all!  After a long week, I could not be more excited that the weekend is here!  This will be the only non-busy weekend in the 3P household for, well, pretty much the rest of this crazy year!  Life is busy and life is good, so I cannot complain at all.  Here are a few of the things I am crushing on/obsessed with this week.  Enjoy, and have an amazing weekend!

1. Totally loving Caitlin's fun, sparkly DIY stirrers for Halloween. (stylewithinreach.net)

2. Went to a delicious dinner event where 1040i shared some amazing stories from their service work- incredible people! (1040i.org)

3. When I grow up, I want a little paradise by the sea like this small space. (cococozy.com)

4. I adore Nanette Lepore- her designs, ambition, and leadership are so admirable. (huffingtonpost.com)

5. I am never one to pass up a good deal, and the fantastic Stella & Dot has a few adorable jewelry pieces on sale now! (stelladot.com)

6. Any education in life is valuable, and I respect Mike Rowe's inspiring organization.  (theblaze.com)

7. How fun are the Disney villain makeup sets from E.L.F, just in time for costumes? (walgreens.com)

8. This artistic mother got super crafty during her baby's naptime. (boredpanda.com)

9. Another great sale opportunity- LOFT sale styles are 50% off! sale. (loft.com)

3 comments:

  1. I bought one of those Disney Villain palettes! I have yet to try it out but they were so cute I could not resist! I got the Evil Queen one =)

    ReplyDelete