Thursday, August 9, 2012

Current Accessory Favorites

< I just maybe like accessories, just maybe a little... >

For those who know me, or who read this 3P blog often, you don't even have to guess how much I enjoy accessorizing.  For those of you who are somewhat new to my posts (welcome!), I am letting you in on a little secret- I do love arm parties, fun rings, necklaces galore... you name it- accessories are my thing!  I love how simple it is to transform outfits from day to night just by changing your jewelry, or how a few sparkly accessories can liven up a relaxed weekend outfit.  Here are just a few little accessories for you to peruse today- these are little jewels that I have been drawn to lately!  I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I do!


 < A bow by any other name would look as sweet! >
From left to right: Kate Spade, Old Navy, F21


< Where the wild things are >
Clockwise from top: Target earrings, F21, Target, The Limited


< Looking on the bright side >
Clockwise from top left: Old Navy, Target, BR, F21 earrings, LOFT ring, Target

2 comments:

  1. i also love accessories! they can just be a great way to liven up a outfit. i just bought a box full of bangles from my recent trip to india.

    really like your blog! want to follow each other?

    http://www.counttofour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, can't wait to see some of your new bangles on your blog! I'm following you and your other three now!

      Delete