Friday, August 31, 2012

Obsessed: endless summer

< A beautiful early morning sunrise in Fiji >

The last day of August is here- how did this happen?  Also, today is Friday?  Well, its about time!!  This summer has really flown by, but boy has it been a fantastic last few couple of months!  On this final day of the official summer months, I thought I would review some of my favorite memories from posts I have created in recent months- all of the constant, ongoing fun has certainly made this one wonderful endless summer!  Although I expect that the days will remain warm and autumn will not appear for a while, I am looking forward to fall and just holding the great memories from summer in my heart.  I hope you all have an amazing Labor Day weekend, 3P style!


< A smattering of some of my favorite summer accessories (my sock-bun (pictured above) tutorial can be seen here) >


< My enjoyable view on a sunny day spent by the pool with the girls >


< Bright colors I have enjoyed wearing this summer >

< Delightful days on the lake- never enough of these! >


 < Instagramming my way through the warm summer months (find me @3Pprettyblog >


 < Enjoying a quick weekend getaway by the enticing San Diego bay >

No comments:

Post a Comment