Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Summertime Accessories

< Fun arm candy: 12345, 6, 78 >

 Summertime weather has officially arrived in my neck of the woods- triple (and near triple) digits all week!  This time of year always makes me think of ice cream cones, splashing in the pool, catching some rays (with plenty of SPF, of course!) and backyard barbecues- all of course, with the perfect summer accessories to boot.  You will totally know my love of fun summer jewelry, open-toed shoes, and bright outfit details after reading this post, and I hope this helps inspire you to wear your favorite summer accessories with joy!


< Peep-toe shoes and comfy wedge sandals are my favorite summer kicks: 12345 >


 < Sunnies to keep my eyes in the shade: 1234 >


 < Colorful necklaces to wear in the sunshine: 12, 3, 4 >


< Random other hot-weather accessories that I love- beach bags, strappy high heel sandals, a brightly-hued iPhone case, a sock bun to keep my hair up during the heat, and a recipe for the perfect afternoon poolside: 12345 >

No comments:

Post a Comment