Friday, June 8, 2012

Obsessed: BR + the fabulous Trina Turk






Happy Friday, 3P pretties! This week has flown by, and I am happy to end it on a very happy note in today's post: a celebration Trina Turk's collaboration with Banana Republic! I love Ms. Turk's pattern creations, and she really has outdone herself with this collection. The vibrant colors, floaty fabrics, and unique patterns are ideal for the beach, an evening out, and a summer afternoon lunch. Hoping to scoop up a few of these treasures soon, but in the meantime I am happy to whatever some of my favorite pieces here. Let me know if you score any of these Trina Turk designs from Banana Republic!

Have a great weekend, 3P style!











*all above images via BananaRepublic.com

1 comment:

  1. You're right - Trina Turk's line isvery appealing. . .every outfit was a possibility. . .with a little change up for someone older and shorter. I do envy those models with the long legs!

    ReplyDelete