Friday, August 24, 2012

Obsessed: style crushes

< Jessica Alba is one stylish modern woman- so fashion forward yet functional! >

TGIF, 3P pretties!  Can we get a cheers to this Friday that is finally here?  When I received a few compliments on an outfit I wore earlier this week, I instantly thought of these two women- Jessica Alba and Eva Mendes- whose outfits I would always compliment if I ever happen to see them on a daily basis.  It is official: I have serious style crushes on these fashionistas! From the red carpet looks to daily outfits when they are on the go, both Ms. Alba and Ms. Mendes receive high marks in my style icon book.  Thanks for making everyday, easy-to-wear looks so inspiring, ladies!

Have a great weekend, 3P style, and I will see you back here next week!


< Eva keeps it stylish, feminine, and so fabulously practical! >


*All above photos via and edited by me

No comments:

Post a Comment