Thursday, August 22, 2013

My August Birchbox


Beauty really is on the inside... for every individual and every single Birchbox box!  This month's shipment was full of treats that I absolutely love!  A fabulous red lipstick that is going to be a new staple for sure, some shimmering new eye shadows to try, an exfoliant that I am expecting to leave my skin shiny-brand-new, and even a bag of tea that smells amazing!  If you haven't tried Birchbox yet, or have just been waiting to sign up, go here and get it done!  The time is now, ladies and gentlemen (yes, they even have a great gift box program for guys)! 


 < This month's projects were about the finishing look- I loved the desktop on this card and have been reminding myself of what finishing school felt like once I 'finished' college! >


 < This stay all day liquid lipstick from Stila is amaaaaazing- I have never had a red match so well with my skin tone, and the 'stay' factor is truly serious.  It is definitely going to be my red-lipstick-kind-of-day bestie.  My 'perfect' smoky eyeshadow arrived crushed!  I am going to see if it is still usable... >


< During days filled with summer heat, a refreshing facial mist is this girl's dream... enter MIYU beauty essence, which is going to make a great addition to my purse for the rest of summer.  And there's that bag of tea I mentioned that smells amazing!  When the mornings cool down well enough for some hot tea to be enjoyed, I will surely be brewing up this concoction!


< Fresh feet wipes... for an exit from the beach or after a day of wearing open-toed shoes!  I am looking forward to treating myself to a mini facial with these WEI buffing beads- all you have to do is add this packet to a quarter-sized dollop of your regular facial cleanser! >

No comments:

Post a Comment