Friday, August 23, 2013

Obsessed: around the web this week


TGIF, 3P wonderfuls!  Friday is a great day to smile, laugh, and look forward to the weekend ahead!  Here are some links from around the web this week which I am obsessing over- hope they bring a bright spot to your day!  Have an amazing weekend, 3P style, and I will see you back here next week!

1. I am so adoring my gold pineapple bookends- find a similar set (on sale!) here. (Other stylish options: a gold pig and a pair of bunnies)

2. Josh Duhamel, hamming it up in this interview with a little advice on friendship too. (glamour.com)

3. I will definitely try this simple look for fall once the weather cools down- and am eying similar skirts herehere, and here. (pinterest.com)

4. Must memorize this great workout for a busy day or a week on the road. (huffingtonpost.com)

5. Next time I get in a DIY mood, I might try my hand at this glitter state DIY- they will be beautiful framed in any home, and will make for a great gift! (pinterest.com)

6. For a fun retro updo, I will try to rock this beehive with a loofa! (abeautifulmess.com)

7. So appreciative for the outfit inspiration from the Glitter Guide's feature on denim vests for fall- I may use a gift card for this Old Navy vest. (theglitterguide.com)

8. After reading this great article, meeting Aliza Licht (aka DKNY PR girl) is definitely on my wish list! (thenewpotato.com)

9. Office redecorating is on my mind, and I am secretly hoping for this office chair during the redo.

No comments:

Post a Comment