Friday, August 16, 2013

Obsessed: around the web this week


So happy that Friday is here! This has been a week that has gone by both slowly and quickly- you know what I mean?  Some days have flown by but the week has been slow, or vice versa.  I am looking forward to a quiet weekend at home and some time with great friends- it will be just what I need to recharge for next week!  Here are a few things I am loving this week- hope they bring you a nice moment on your Friday, or some laughter and smiles through the weekend.  Hope you all have a great weekend, 3P style, and have fun kicking off the second half of August!  I will see you back here next week!

1. The talent this singing sensation portrays is amazing- her impressions are right on the money! (gawker.com)

2. I am really getting into nail polishes (see how mine are stored here), and I am totally loving Deborah Lippmann's new shades for fall!

3.  If only one could eat all these gluttonous calories and be as slim and attractive as the Gilmore girls! (huffingtonpost.com)

4. I have been on the hunt for python print heels for a while, and these snakeskin heels might have to find a place in my closet! (bcbg.com)

5. Some office reorganization has been on my mind lately, and these clear acrylic stacking boxes leave me wanting a whole acrylic desktop organization set. (cb2.com)

6. An outdoor dining terrace like this would definitely be my kind of dream backyard. (elledecor.com)

7. Time to renew my Lucky magazine subscription! Eva Chen is adding a great new excitement as editor! (luckymag.com)

8. Even though these captionless cartoons might only bring a smile, I laughed after looking at most of them. (newyorker.com)

9. Any morning will start of better with a tasty and healthy treat like these strawberry parfaits. (pinterest.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment