Monday, August 5, 2013

Wonders from the weekend

 < fresh organic eggs from my friend's farm for breakfast >

Hello there Monday!  Great weekends never have me ready for the start of the work week, but making up your mind to succeed is what this 3P girl is all about! This first weekend of August was filled with the completion of a few house projects, birthday celebrations, a little relaxation time, and a quick road trip to see one of my brothers in a stage play.  Of course, this weekend went by too quickly!

Whatever you are facing this week, make it a great one, 3P style!

PS- have you entered my Mystery Hostess Stella & Dot show giveaway yet?  The end is near for this contest (Friday 8/9), so don't delay!

 < dreaming up inspiration for a laundry room makeover >


< loving how my Stella & Dot elephant pouf goes so well my Kate Spade purse! >


< this kitty girl rarely relaxes like a well-bred lady... >


< sweet treats during movie-night in... milk and cookies is hard to beat! >

No comments:

Post a Comment