Thursday, August 29, 2013

Its the little things

< a newly silver sign I spray painted for my kitchen >

In life, it really is the little things that count: the little things that make you smile, laugh, bring your joy, or conjure up a wonderful memory.  I feel so blessed to be surrounded by so many little wonderful things in life, and have the good man upstairs to thank for that each day.  Here's just a peek at some of the little things that have brought a certain amount of happiness into my recent days.  What are the little things in life that are making you smile now?

 < little bits of happiness shared on Instagram.  Find me @3Pprettyblog >


< a lovely little card for my BFF's upcoming wedding >


 < these necklaces- both totally convertible and can be worn in 3+ ways, each.  Get them here >


< this handsome horse, who currently greets me in the hallway >

No comments:

Post a Comment