Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Daily Dressing


As I write this the rain is pouring down outside, and I couldn't be happier!  So most likely, these outfit pics from the past week are probably the last bare-legged outfits I will wear these next few months.  The California fall has taken quite a while to get here, and I am excited to finally be wearing some long sleeves and layers.  Plus, all kinds of new outfits are popping up in my mind due to my little bump! So here you have some of my favorite fall outfits to enjoy- I can't help it- I love wearing my dresses and skirts well into autumn!

< Outfit 1: trench & spots >
Trench coat: The Limited
Sweater: Kohls
Tank: Old Navy
Skirt: Simply Vera Wang (similar; eying this one)
Boots: TJ Maxx (similar)
Purse: Olivia + Joy
Jewelry: Stella & Dot


 < Outfit 2: tough pink >
Dress: Banana Republic (similar here and here)
Jacket: Marshalls (similar, great deal, and sale option)
Boots: Carlos Santana via TJ Maxx (similar here and here)
Jewelry: Stella & Dot earrings and bracelet; Briel (watch); gifted bangle from Carrie


 < Outfit 3: checked out >
Jacket: Forever 21
Dress: The Limited
Heels: Joe Fresh via TJ Maxx (also love these)
Jewelry: Banana Republic (necklace); Target (bangle and earrings)


< Outfit 4: chiffon pleats >
Shirt: Banana Republic (similar and love this one)
Skirt: Old Navy (this one is now calling my name!)
Purse: The Limited
Sunnies: Jessica Simpson
Jewelry: Kohls (necklace); Tiffany, Stella & Dot (bracelets and earrings)

No comments:

Post a Comment