Friday, November 8, 2013

Obsessed: around the web this week


TGIF, my wonderful 3P lovelies!  What a week this has been- for everyone, I'm sure- so let's get a cheers in for the weekend! Just a few of my favorite things around the interweb this week- enjoy!

1. I have been on the hunt for a useful and stylish felt hat for fall, and this one has a great look and price point.  (nordstrom.com)

2. I still have my Felicity doll (and all her books too), so I am thankful for that but sorry to hear about the 'tough' trials of American Girl characters these days. (washingtonpost.com)

3. A simple and dreamy list to make your days less stressful. (realsimple.com)

4. Of course Estee Lauder has the most beautiful fall colors in nail polish. (neimanmarcus.com)

5. These cocktail napkins from Anthropologie will be the perfect way to dress up your fall bar cart or drink station. (anthropologie.com)

6. Perfect project for fall decorating: DIY antlers with driftwood. (jenniferrizzo.com)

7. A perfect addition to your fall jewelry wardrobe- this ring with rich autumn hues (bonus: its on sale too). (stelladot.com)

8. A funny but oh-so-true list of selfies you must never take. (huffingtonpost.com)

9. Even reading the recipe made my mouth water- this lemon blackberry and rosemary sour cream bundt will have to be attempted. (twiggstudios.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment