Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Neon pop



 



Doing a little different outfit post today- more like most of the fashion bloggers do their posts.  I love this neon sweater and layered it with a short sleeved dress and my favorite vegan leather jacket to make a very comfortable and fun fall outfit.  When I received a few smiles and a compliment on this outfit, I knew I had a winner!  Plus, how fun are these multicolor heels?

Now, its your turn to tell me what you think of this outfit and this new-to-3P kind of outfit post- do you like this post with a single outfit, or do you prefer my weekly wardrobe kind of posts?  Comment and let me know!

Jacket: Ross (similar) // Sweater: Gap (last year; similar on sale and love this one) // Dress (worn as skirt): Ross (old; other options here (extra 30% off using HOL2013) and here) // Heels: Prabal Gurung for Target (also love these and these) // Purse: Nine West (similar here and here) // Necklaces: TJ Maxx (similar on sale!) and BCBG (also love this one) // Ring: unknown (similar) // Bracelets: Stella & Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment