Monday, November 25, 2013

Wonders from the weekend

< love the Christmas displays that are already showing up everywhere! >

Happy Monday, 3P pretties!  Can you believe that Thanksgiving week is here?  This past weekend flew by as fast as the rest of this month has flown by, but it was filled with all sorts of fun and great memories with some of my favorite people (stay tuned for more on the celebration that ensued with these peeps!).  This is going to be a short but busy week, and I am looking forward to all of the productivity that will be happening, along with the Thanksgiving celebrations that will occur.  Now, I am off to make this week a great one, 3P style of course, and hope that you are doing the same!


 < a girly shot of a pile of my favorite jewelry along with my love and joy bag >


 < a beautiful fall sunset in perfect fall weather >


< snuggle time with this loving kitty >


< perusing a barn sale- I love weekend antiquing! >

No comments:

Post a Comment